Madiha Jaipur and its entities are concerned about the privacy of Information of its Users (including sellers and buyers/customers whether registered or Non-registered) accessing, or purchasing products or services on Madiha Jaipur’s Website, and otherwise doing business with Madiha Jaipur.
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our” individually and collectively refer to each entity of Madiha Jaipur and the terms “You” / “Your” / “Yourself” refer to the Users.
- The kind of Information or data shared or provided by You to Madiha Jaipur and the data or Information collected by Madiha Jaipur from you.
- The reason or purpose behind collection of the Information or data provided by You and collected by Us.
- Information about Madiha Jaipur’s security practices and policies.
- Information about Madiha Jaipur’s policy on transferring and sharing of Your Information or data with third parties.
Collection and storage of Information or data
The Information or data provided by You to Madiha Jaipur or collected by Us from You may include both, “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
- Your user name and Your password,
- Your name,
- Your address,
- Your telephone number,
- Your email address,
- Your other contact Information,
- Your gender,
- Your date of birth,
- Information on your transactions or Madiha Jaipur which shall include your purchases and sales history,
- The details of your financial Information for instance, the details of Your debit card, credit card or any other payment device.
- Internet Protocol address,
- Any other “sensitive Personal Information or data” items as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Identification code of the communication device used by to access or deal with the Website or any Madiha Jaipur entity.
- Any other data or Information provided by you during the registration process on the Website, if any. Such data or Information may be collected through several ways including during your
- Registration as a user on the Website
- Utilizing certain services offered by the Website which shall include, but are not limited to, offers for sale, online purchase, online survey or contest.
- Communicating with customer service of Madiha Jaipur via phone, email or posting user reviews on the products available on the Website.
- Dealing with any Madiha Jaipur entity.
Other than Personal Information collected by the Website, Madiha Jaipur shall collect other Information through the Website when Youuse or visit the Website. The Non-Personal collected by the Website will not be used to identify You uniquely.
Such Information or data may include:
- Your geographic location,
- Operating system of Your communicating device,
- Information or data about Your telecom service provider and internet service provider.
- Information or data about Your visit on the Website which shall include, the duration of Your stay, date and time of Your access of the Website.
You hereby adhere to Madiha Jaipur that
- The Information or data provided by You to Madiha Jaipur is and shall be correct, authentic and up to date and You have all the rights and permissions that may be required to provide such Information to Madiha Jaipur.
- On providing Information or data to Madiha Jaipur, the resulting storage, collection, Usage, transfer and access of Your data by Madiha Jaipur shall not be a violation of any third-party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgements, orders and decrees.
The Information or data provided by You will be stored primarily in electronic form but certain Information might be stored in physical form. Madiha Jaipur may collect, store, use or process Your Information or data in countries other than Republic of India under complied applicable laws. To store or process Your Information or data, We may enter into third party agreements in or outside India. The security standards of these third parties may be different than Ours to safeguard Your Information or data. And We will require these third parties to adopt reasonable security standards on a commercial reasonable basis to safeguard Your Information or data.
The reason behind collection, Usage, storage and processing of Your Information
The Usage, collection, storage and processing of Your Information by Madiha Jaipur shall be for any purpose permissible by applicable laws (such laws provide for such collection, Usage, storage or processes with the consent of the user) that are related with a function or activity of each of Madiha Jaipur entities and shall include the following:
- to provide You with the Usage of the Website or other services of Madiha Jaipur entities;
- to provide You with Information about the various products and services offered on the Website as per Your inquiries or requests;
- to acquaint You with Information about products and services offered Our Website and to send You Information about Our various services, products, materials and offers from Madiha Jaipur;
- to provide You with important Information relating to the Website, changes or updates in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies or any other administrative Information;
- To send You marketing communications and surveys that Madiha Jaipur believes might interest You;
- To individualize Your experience on the Website by showing advertisements, products and offers customized according to Your preferences;
- To provide You with help related to Your problems experienced on the Website including any technical problems;
- On a purchase being made or service availed by You from the Website, to complete Your purchase, for instance, to process Your payments, to communicate with You about your purchase and to provide You with related customer service;
- For proper administering of the Website;
- To perform internal reviews and data analysis for the Website;
- to improve the quality or standard of services, content and advertising on the Website;
- to let You avail various programmes and initiatives launched by Madiha Jaipur or third party service providers and business associates;
- to conduct analytic studies regarding how Our services are used, the effectiveness of advertisements, and to facilitate payments;
- to perform research and surveys academic in nature;
- to safeguard the integrity of the Website;
- to answer or respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and providing required Information to law enforcement agencies related with an investigation on matters regarding public safety, as permissible by law;
- to perform studies that are analytical in nature about different aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.;
- to allow third parties who may feel the need to contact users who have bought products or services from the Website to facilitate installation, service and any other product related support;
- to implement Information security practices;
- to undertake an investigation for prevention, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- to conduct forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
- To trace and track any person or computer resources that may have violated, or is a suspect of being likely to violate, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to result in an adverse impact on the services provided on any Website or by Madiha Jaipur;
- To enable the evaluation of the business of Madiha Jaipur by a potential buyer or investor.
- to conduct forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
You hereby fully acknowledge and agree that the Information or data collected by Madiha Jaipur is for lawful and legal purpose that is related with a function or activity of each of the Madiha Jaipur entities or any person on their respective behalf, and the collection of Information is necessary for the Purposes.
Sharing and disclosure of Your Information
You agree, acknowledge, and permit that Madiha Jaipur may transfer/share/disclose
- All of your Information or a part of it in and out of Republic of India for one or more purposes or as required by applicable law to third party service providers, or partners, banks or financial institutions and various Madiha Jaipur entities. And in such cases, We would require and contractually oblige the third parties receiving Your Information to have the same level or standard of protection of data that Madiha Jaipur adheres to under applicable law.
- Statistical data and data other than Your Personal data to facilitate various initiatives and programs launched by Madiha Jaipur, its agents, affiliated, third party service providers, partners, banks and financial institutions from time to time without Your expressed or implied consent.
- Your Personal Information if Madiha Jaipur believes it is necessary for investigation, prevention, and taking action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations that involve potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or Our policies. .
- Your Information when required to do so by law or regulation, under any legal obligation or order under law. And also when requested by law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority to exercise or establish Ourlegal rights or to defend against legal claims
Apart from the above, You furthermore agree and acknowledge that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal and Non-Personal Information shall not incur any wrongful loss to Your or to any to any third party and any wrongful gains to Us or to any third party.
Links to third party Websites
You may find links to third-party advertisements, third-party Websites or any third party electronic communication service on Our Website and these links are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with, Madiha Jaipur unless it is clearly specified on the Website.
Security & Retention
We value and prioritize the security of Your Personal Information and Madiha Jaipur endeavors to make sure that Your Personal Information remains safe against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. In order to do this, Madiha Jaipur conducts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to systems where Madiha Jaipur stores Your Personal Information.
Reasonable security practices and procedures shall be exercised by each of Madiha Jaipur entity as directed by applicable laws for the protection of Your Information. Given that You have the right to claim damages but it shall be limited to only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all Madiha Jaipur entities from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.To complete a transaction on the Website, if You choose a payment gateway the Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial Information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Madiha Jaipur may share Your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement;however, Madiha Jaipur is not responsible for any violation of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. Madiha Jaipur is not responsible for any loss or injury occurred to You as a result of You sharing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third party Websites, even if links to such third party Websites are provided on the Website). In spite of anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Madiha Jaipur shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is caused by Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Madiha Jaipur and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of Madiha Jaipur), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
While we will strive to take all reasonable and appropriate steps as required to secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge and agree that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
You agree that all Your Personal Information shall be retained or held till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
User discretion and opting out
On a regular basis, You can add or update Your Personal Information and note that Madiha Jaipur would retain Your previous Personal Information in its records.
Business / Assets Sale or Transfers
Sincerity and transparency in the functions is the foundation of Madiha Jaipur and We prioritize customer satisfaction above everything. Our grievance policy aims at minimizing customer complaints in case Our customers receive service or products that are fall short of their expectations or are disappointed with Our products or services by review and redressal.
Our principles regarding customer service include
- Treating Our customer fairly at all times
- Having open mindedness and courtesy while dealing with complaints raised by Our customers.
- Resolving the complaints and concerns raised by customers in a timely manner.
- Informing customers about the channels through which their complaints, concerns, grievances can be resolved within Madiha Jaipur and about their rights in case they are not satisfied with the resolution of their complaints.
- Madiha Jaipur strives to resolve each complaint with efficiency and fairly.
- All employees to Madiha Jaipur work in good faith and with any prejudice.
Since customer grievances can occur due to many reasons including, gap between promised service standards and actual service standards offered, communication and attitudinal based grievances and system errors can also result in grievances. In such cases, users have complete authority to share feedback, complaints through writing, email or on the Website.
Awareness of Grievance Redressal System
Offering You best user experience is among Our utmost priority and for the same reason We take time to know about Our users along with their concerns. It helps provide You with better standards of service and evolve. When a user has complaints regarding Madiha Jaipur’s services and products, We make it Our priority to resolve it.
Sensitizing staff on handling complaints
To ensure that user grievances and queries are handled properly, Our staff is trained regularly. Their skills are polished and are encouraged to build customer confidence and trust. We analyze the main reasons behind the user queries and efforts are made to root them out to improve the quality of service.
How to reach Madiha Jaipur
It is recommended to send the query in written form with complaint reference number to: 209-210 Akar Mansion, Haldiyon ka Rasta, Johari Bazaar, Jaipur,
- Is clear, easily accessible and clearly provide statements of Madiha Jaipur policies and practices with respective to the Information;
- Provides Information about the various types of Personal Information or data to be collected;
- Provides the purpose or reason behind collection and Usage of the Information;
- Provides Information about disclosure; and
- Provides Information about reasonable security practices and procedures.